Digital Advertising On Healthcare
Today, Healthcare providers are increasingly expected to promote wellness, not just heal the sick. Many face daunting budget challenges. TeleHealth Pharmacy helps patients and providers in many of the following ways:
- Help to shorten perceived wait times while curbing patient anxiety through entertainment
- Sharing important information about registration, financial assistance and HIPPA privacy laws
- Guiding visitors through large hospitals utilizing GPS functions
- Conveying wellness tips and information to help patients improve their health
- Generating revenues through the sale of appropriate advertising
- Informing employees about training details, OSHA & safety issues and treatment protocols.
These days, shoppers expect a state-of-the-art shopping experience. Retail DIGITAL NET TV gives stores an edge over competition by helping to increase revenue while keeping costs under control. 74% of US retailers believe that developing a more engaging in-store customer experience is critical and that 44% of sales will come from online, mobile, and social commerce sites in the next 5 years.
- Drive consistent brand image
- Point-of-Purchase promotions
- Reduce print costs, leverage co-op dollars
- Visually attract passersby
- Customize and personalize the customer experience
- Engage with customers through technology of their choice: NFC, RFID, QR, tablet, mobile , etc.
- Integrate with third party databases, such as POS, inventory, loyalty, etc.
- Utilize existing assets and/or create new with our included Designer software
- Make your message ACTIONABLE to change customer behavior based on predictive analytics and your own predefined goals.
The first TeleHealth Pharmacy Channel in the U.S. will improve product training for pharmacists while broadcasting outside pharmacy business hours. The TeleHealth Pharmacy is designed to significantly increase sales by providing customers the brand information necessary to make buying decisions at the point of sale. The contents are updated with frequency, dependent on their type: from a few times a week up to every hour. The overall objective of the network is to sell ad space, the Network is a “TeleHealth Pharmacy Channel”, where the duration of ad loops, composed of 15 second ads, is typically 4-5 minutes in length. Evaluating the average time a customer spends shopping in the pharmacy or drug stores optimizes the length of the ad loop. In waiting areas, the content of broadcasts follow the pattern of a standard TV program, containing: news, weather forecasts, events’ calendar, advice of the day, medical messages, and branded commercials advertising OTC drugs, cosmetics, sanitary articles, dressing materials, and medical services. TeleHealth Pharmacy creates and maintains the content of the network.